SPOT THE ERROR


GRAMMAR TECH'S  SPOT THE ERROR 

1.       He joined an European university last year.
2.       Mr. Prasad is the principal and the secretary of this college.
3.       He put a ‘x’ on the bundle containing Xeroxing papers.
4.        His car stuck a tree; you  can still see a mark on a tree.
5.   While flying over alps the pilot noticed the erratic reading In one of those meters.
6.       He is at the home.
7.       He lives in united states of America.
8.       He is sachin of our class.
9.        He is a best teacher I have ever come across.
10.   The man is mortal.
11.   The more one has more one wants.
12.   Have you travelled in suez canal?
13.   I saw a cyclop who was an one-eyed man.
14.   He lived in andamans islands.
15.   More than a hundred men have conquered the everest.
16.   He is a painter whom I talked about yesterday.
17.   The virtue is its own reward.
18.   Ink is an useful article.
19.   Brutus is honourable man.
20.   Many  a men have fallen due to arrogance.
21.   Many Egypt could be contained in india.
22.   You are required to take care of your luggages.
23.   The cattles are well fed.
24.   I bought this trouser at Chennai silks.
25.   It was a three-days seminar.
26.    All his son in-laws were present for the function.
27.   He is an alumni of our school.
28.   We have employed a number of woman servants.
29.   The bread was broken in two halfs.
30.   Where is my scissor?
31.   I lost my spectacle.
32.   The meeting will be held in the college premise.
33.   It is a charity to give alm to the beggar.
34.   He sold his furnitures.
35.   The father shared his properties among his children.
36.   The principal gave plenty of advices to the students.
37.   Two deers were shot by the hunters.
38.   The cattles have a habit of moving together.
39.   He bought three dozens of oranges.
40.   I am not understanding your problem.
41.   Please give me a green colour shirt.
42.   She is not on talking terms with her sister.
43.   I am feeling pain on my right elbow.
44.   Don’t take liberty with himn.
45.   She ate well lest she should not fall ill.
46.   Don’t speak lies.
47.   He slowly drove the car.
48.   He is called as kannan at home.
49.   The jury was divided in their opinion.
50.   I am your friend. Amn’t I?
51.   One should mind his own business.
52.   We searched for him in every nook and cranny.
53.   He  gave to james a book.
54.   .You should get it signed by a MLA.
55.   I  don’t know to prepare an omellette.
56.   We enjoyed in the river.
57.   She will come today evening.
58.   The couple loved one another.
59.   They themselves said that.
60.   I am sorry for the trouble.
61.   I am tired with this work.
62.   Shbare this among you and your brother.
63.   Kalairasi is senior than me by four years.
64.   He came and sat besides me.
65.   She is bent to take revenge.
66.   We should refrain to do evil.
67.   I am confident to win.
68.   I will inform to your father.
69.   I have been thinking and looking for you all day.
70.   He is addicted with smoking.
71.   He will not listen what you say.
72.   Your conduct does not admit any excuses.
73.   I can dispense your services.
74.    Your medicine has benefited to me.
75.   He is fond to read novels.
76.   Smoking is injurious  for health.
77.   Do not prevent me to work.
78.   He persisted to tell lies.
79.   Corruption is an impediment for progress.
80.   I don’t have authority on you.
81.   He was ill since Thursday last.
82.   I sat and watched my mother while she cooked food.
83.   What did you do before you wered coming here.
84.   I had bought this watch in 1984 in Moscow.
85.   The mother couldn’t feed her son as he went to bed before she finished her chores.
86.   Did you come to this place ever before?
87.   Right now our soldiers fight in the borders.
88.   The flowers did not bloom yet.
89.   She is selling flowers at this market gate every Sunday.
90.   I am your friend, amn’t I?
she is not belonging to our club any more.
91.   . Mrs. Joseph is always taking rest after lunch.
92.   Usually he is borrowing money from me.
93.   I have written to you yesterday.
94.    I had been in Nagpur on Tuesday.
95.   I am working here for the last five years.
96.   I am telling you all along that dishonesty  
 never pays.
97.    He said that he will come here tomorrow.
98.    I came into the room after he left.
99.    By the time my father died, we lived in the house for five years.
100.     The teacher bought a snake from a snake charmer who could run both ways.
101.    Mr.  Gupta is our class teacher who teaches us poetry.
102.     This is the boy whom won the race.
103.   Martin, which house I live in, is a teacher.
104.        My grandfather is fan of Sachin who is 80 years old.
105.       Most of the friends who she invited came for her marriage.
106.        The man with who I was travelling spoken French.
107.         Successful people are who have worked hard.
108.          Is there one whom can help me?
109.           The man who obstructed my way that had picked  my pocket.
110.            Those that live in glass houses should not throw stones.
111.            They also serve whom only stand and wait.
112.           He put it in one who had a Ressel’s viper.
113.           My father that is over eighty is a hunter.
114.           I don’t know who papers these are.
115.           Who did you contact?
116.           This is the boy that won the race.
117.            Many who she had invited attended the party.
118.            The wrong deeds what we do live for ever.
119.                        He gave me a picture of a boy who is hanging in my study.
120.                        A judge must be uninterested.
121.                        The ship drowned in the sea.
122.                        Columubus invented America.
123.                        The speaker sited many examples.
124.                        Ants are very industrial insects.
125.                        You should practice every day.
126.                        The couple adapted an orphan boy.
127.                        He sells stationary items.
128.                        During draught, people walk two kilometers to fetch water.
129.                        Will one of you council him?
130.                        We should not be enviable of those who succeed.
131.                        She diversed her huband.
132.                        The diseased man was sent for post-mortem.
133.                        He had to canvas for votes.
134.                        He could not bare such a loss.
135.                        Moses built an alter to give sacrifices to God.
136.                        Sivaji Ganesan was a very fine cine artist.
137.                        I spent my vocation at Ooty.
138.                        Don’ t throw the banana peals on the road.
139.                        The soldiers were on petrol.
140.                       The soldiers were on petrol.
141.                     If he had come to the party I would hand over the parcel to him.
142.                      If I was a minister, I would sanction this project.
143.                     Had he met me, he would know me.
144.                     Were my father here, he will confirm what I say.
145.                      Provided you consent, I would take a few days’ leave next weak.
146.         You may have this book on condition that you returned it with in a week.
147.                     If it had rained yesterday, the meeting would be postponed.
148.                     But for your interference, every thing would go smoothly.
149.                      I would not do this unless you allow me.
150.                      Should he confront me, I would go smoothly.
151.                      If you will eat well, you will be healthy.
152.                     If know his address, I would tell you.
153.       If she passed in the examinations, she Would have become a teacher.
154.       If India had signed in the agreement, America would help India.
155.          If I had known that you were in Hospital, I would visit you.
156.                     Suppose if you fail, don’t be sad.
157.                     I will publish this, provided you gave Money.
158.                     Had I known this, I would come.
159.                      If I  were you, I will forget this.
160.                     If I was an angel, I would be your guardian.
161.                     One of the students have taken away a   Book from here.
162.                     The mother, together with her children,are coming today.
163.                     If I was you, I would not attend the Function.
164.                     All the teak trees found with in this Compound was once planted by         my  Grandfather.
165.                      A lot of sugar have been stored here.
166.      The men with whom I shared my problem has had similar problems.
167.                     Neither the speaker nor his secretary were informed.
168.                     Each one of the girls have to buy one ticket.
169.                     A number of sportsmen has taken to Modeling.
170.                      Ten thousand rupees are a large sum.
171.                      Time and tide waits for no man.
172.                     The great scholor and poet are dead.
173.                     The man, who was a great scholor and a Great poet, are dead.
174.                      Curry and rice were his favourite food.
175.                     No boy or girl are allowed to play in School.
176.                      This horse as well as that one are for sale.
177.                     The book, together with invoice, are Enclosed.
178.                     Either of these novels are worth reading.
179.                     He is one of the best leaders that has Ever lived.

180.                     The sum and substance of the matter Are that he was wrong.
181.                      Sitting near the window and he saw The crowed.
182.                     Snakes are not as dangerous as you think.
183.                      The more you learn, the greatest you  Become.
184.                      The  sun risisng, the fog disappeared.
185.                     As soon as the storm began when the boat Capsized.
186.                     Inspite his intelligent, be failed in the Interview.

187. It is too heavy for lifting.
188. Turning to the left, then he found the Church
189. He not only scolded  his servant today but also  yesterday.
190.Hardly had I left the house than it began to rain.
191. Provided if you consent, I will take a few days leave.
192. Had you been more careful, such a calamity could be averted.
193. He is so dull as an ass.
194. The president appointed him as Governor.
195. I wish that the desert was my dwelling place.
196. No sooner did the thief see the policemen when he ran away.
197. Does any one like pay taxes?
198. Having finished the dinner, the table was cleaned by the servant.
199. He is not such a clever man as he is said.
200. Beside giving advice, he helped them.
201. He is better than any student.
202. she is more intelligent than any candidates in the class.
203. He is inferior than me.
204. The Indians are superior than the Australians in batting.
205. Rich are happy.
206. Poor are blessed.
207. My house is better than Ram.
208. Her hair is longer than her mother.
209. Coffee is more preferable to tea.
210. They are more better than the rest of the family.
211. The tallest of the two was called by the Principal.
212. The three first competitors got the first, second and third prize.
213. You can get this information from the concerned man.
214. In this library, there are less books.
215. I have less friends in Chennai than in Bombay.
216. There are much birds in this sanctuary.
217. I am senior than you.
218. It is the most fine diamond.
219. Pluto  is the furthest planet.
220. The more time you spent on it the little you gain.
221. I bade him to come.
222. We heard her to sing.
223. He made me to wait.
224. I helped him to earn money.
225. I watched him to jump.
226. She does all the work except to wash the clothes.
227. She knows everything but to cook.
228. You had better to send another application.
229. The men said they would starve rather Than to surrender.
230. I am looking forward to meet you at the wedding reception.
231. After  frying in the oven for ten minutes, I took out the vegetables.
232. Even after being dead for 150 years, many people admire the music of Beethovan.
233. Walking along the end of the lake, a fish suddenly jumped out and fell near me.
234. Having paid the fine, the police officer allowed me to go.
235. We requested him to wonderfully decorate the dais.
236. I wish to specially thank him for his  gesture.
237.They are counting on me helping  them.
 238. They insisted on me resigning the post.
239. I am thinking to write my autobiography.
240. The clever girl was confident to win the first prize.


    
 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IX - Prose 2 - I Cant Climb Trees Anymore

UNIT -1 STUDY MATERIAL & BOOK BACK SOLUTIOND